Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03287 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 23% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,006 (¥365,233) in Kitakyushu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)