Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03328 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 22% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,668 (¥350,625) in Kitakyushu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 2 hours ago)