Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03650 SAR / KES
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is about the same as in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,785 (Shilling405,131) in Kisumu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (8 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €18 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dnipro costs 27₴ (38 minutes ago)