Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00321 SAR / IQD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 49% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,122 (2,216,431 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 30,000 Shilling (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (40 minutes ago)