Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00231 SAR / CDF *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 18% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,686 (4,622,044 Franc) in Kinshasa.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $89 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rabat costs 50 Dirham (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bremen costs €67 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)