Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00240 SAR / CDF *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 12% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,346 (5,154,123 Franc) in Kinshasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 21 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (41 minutes ago)