Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00243 SAR / CDF
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 17% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,683 (4,799,413 Franc) in Kinshasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php900 (43 minutes ago)