Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.392 SAR / XCD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 39% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,494 (EC$6,822) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)