Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.388 SAR / XCD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 33% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,122 (EC$7,292) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €56 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 0.35 ﷼ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨25,413 (42 minutes ago)