Cost of living in Kingston, Jamaica compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 186 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02935 SAR / JMD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingston (Jamaica) is 34% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,249 (J$349,161) in Kingston.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (29 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (32 minutes ago)