Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00461 SAR / RWF
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 51% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,381 (1,599,503 Franc) in Kigali.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)