Cost of living in Kiev, Ukraine compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,503 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13931 SAR / UAH
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 72% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 4,587 (32,929₴) in Kiev.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)