Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.093 SAR / PLN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 48% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,350 (6,726 zł) in Kielce.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)