Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04682 SAR / BDT
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 64% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,333 (Taka 113,895) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (38 minutes ago)