Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 182 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20886 SAR / SDG *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 85% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 1,967 (9,417 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)