Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 310 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13084 SAR / UAH
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 76% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,107 (23,748₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kigali costs 1,600 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)