Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 599 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13530 SAR / UAH
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 63% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 4,841 (35,782₴) in Kharkiv.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €300 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (about 1 hour ago)