Cost of living in Kharagpur, India compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05662 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharagpur (India) is 58% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,489 (₨96,955) in Kharagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (about 2 hours ago)