Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 228 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.970 SAR / CAD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 18% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,538 (C$3,885) in Kelowna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)