Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 260 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.982 SAR / CAD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 21% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,321 (C$3,461) in Kelowna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Guatemala City costs Q22 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 3,200 ₦ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨5,083 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 379,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)