Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 257 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.920 SAR / CAD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 19% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,120 (C$4,151) in Kelowna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Belfast costs £10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)