Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 280 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.817 SAR / CAD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 23% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,822 (C$3,842) in Kelowna.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)