Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01290 SAR / HUF
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 59% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,423 (498,047 Ft) in Kecskemét.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)