Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.797 SAR / TRY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 67% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,024 (6,304TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 2 hours ago)