Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.215 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 44% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,473 (€2,010) in Kavala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 500 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (41 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (about 1 hour ago)