Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 694 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03443 SAR / NPR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 57% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,953 (₨ 201,959) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Agra costs ₨2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bern costs CHF 3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gloucester costs £1.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 800 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (21 minutes ago)