Cost of living comparison between Kathmandu, Nepal and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 442 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03523 SAR / NPR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 56% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,640 (₨ 188,498) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ciudad Bolívar costs Bs 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)