Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 952 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03621 SAR / NPR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 53% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,047 (₨ 166,994) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (43 minutes ago)