Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 845 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03665 SAR / NPR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 54% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,507 (₨ 177,530) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 80,000TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (37 minutes ago)