Cost of living comparison between Kathmandu, Nepal and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 444 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03435 SAR / NPR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 58% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,628 (₨ 192,969) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)