Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 813 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03637 SAR / NPR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 55% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,719 (₨ 184,743) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gothenburg costs 20 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (33 minutes ago)