Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.420 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 11% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,625 (€2,630) in Katerini.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 2 hours ago)