Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.038 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 17% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,482 (€3,339) in Katerini.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)