Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.055 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 17% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,996 (€3,205) in Katerini.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (30 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)