Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46228 SAR / SEK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 4% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,534 (29,277 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (38 minutes ago)