Cost of living comparison between Karlstad, Sweden and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.42059 SAR / SEK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 9% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,666 (32,492 kr) in Karlstad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)