Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42634 SAR / SEK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 12% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,267 (28,772 kr) in Karlstad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)