Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14660 SAR / CZK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 48% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,113 (55,343 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 2 hours ago)