Cost of living comparison between Karimnagar, India and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05483 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 54% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,833 (₨124,616) in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)