Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00315 SAR / IQD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 26% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,655 (5,600,202 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)