Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.989 SAR / TRY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 53% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,572 (6,644TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs $b10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨35,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 2 hours ago)