Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05494 SAR / KGS
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 18% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,391 (280,120 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)