Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 SAR / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 62% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,686 (﷼ 49,191,329) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)