Cost of living in Karagandy, Kazakhstan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01204 SAR / KZT
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karagandy (Kazakhstan) is 5% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,782 (1,228,219 KZT) in Karagandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,325,900 ден (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Leipzig costs €137 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)