Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,384 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03585 SAR / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 67% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 4,900 (₨136,664) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (25 minutes ago)