Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12689 SAR / TWD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 41% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,850 (69,747 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oakland, California costs $999 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨766 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Brighton and Hove costs £762 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr349 (about 2 hours ago)