Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12141 SAR / TWD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 44% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,773 (64,020 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (29 minutes ago)