Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12430 SAR / TWD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 45% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,554 (68,816 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)