Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12832 SAR / TWD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 6% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,060 (109,568 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,900 (32 minutes ago)