Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12167 SAR / TWD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 12% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,384 (101,783 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $19,500 (about 1 hour ago)