Cost of living comparison between Kao-hsiung, Taiwan and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11915 SAR / TWD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 15% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,867 (116,384 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2.99 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dhaka costs Taka 351 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €190 (about 1 hour ago)