Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri, United States compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 739 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri (United States) is 20% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,168 ($2,978) in Kansas City, Missouri.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)