Cost of living comparison between Kansas City, Missouri, United States and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 520 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.749 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri (United States) is 22% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,772 ($3,140) in Kansas City, Missouri.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)