Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01043 SAR / NGN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 57% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,434 (616,595 ₦) in Kano.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,200,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$18 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €16,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 258 (about 1 hour ago)