Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02499 SAR / LKR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 22% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,619 (504,969 ₨) in Kandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hisar costs ₨100 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)