Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03429 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 21% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,097 (¥323,642) in Kanazawa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)