Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.901 SAR / MYR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 42% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,145 (RM9,037) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yancheng costs 元150 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)