Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 386 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00103 SAR / UGX
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 47% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,934 (6,706,788 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 75 (about 1 hour ago)