Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 286 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00101 SAR / UGX
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 41% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,647 (7,569,609 Shilling) in Kampala.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $21,845 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 57 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Brasília costs R$ 70 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in London costs £2.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)