Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 215 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00105 SAR / UGX
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 50% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,842 (7,473,116 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rouen costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)