Cost of living comparison between Kampala, Uganda and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 268 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00109 SAR / UGX
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 48% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,180 (7,497,474 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)