Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 339 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00103 SAR / UGX
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 51% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,675 (7,434,259 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (30 minutes ago)