Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 357 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00097 SAR / UGX
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 50% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,997 (7,215,157 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 2 hours ago)