Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06321 SAR / RUB
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 56% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,777 (руб 91,393) in Kaluga.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)