Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02448 SAR / LKR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 18% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,546 (675,925 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)