Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.016 SAR / PLN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 39% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,944 (7,815 zł) in Kalisz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (41 minutes ago)