Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05772 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 68% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 4,858 (₨84,174) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 420,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (25 minutes ago)