Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.591 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 47% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,480 (元12,653) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 90,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)