Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.036 SAR / TRY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 59% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,679 (6,446TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gliwice costs 150 zł (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)