Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,746 ($3,399) in Kadoma.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (32 minutes ago)