Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37387 SAR / ZMW
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is about the same as in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,822 (34,296 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)