Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38108 SAR / ZMW
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 20% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,019 (34,162 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)