Cost of living comparison between Kabul, Afghanistan and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05686 SAR / AFN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 45% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,522 (149,886 Afghani) in Kabul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1.32 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 5 hours ago)