Cost of living comparison between Jundiai, Brazil and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.189 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,764 (R$ 9,057) in Jundiai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)