Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017.
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 12% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,258 in Jubail.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)