Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017.
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 37% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,888 in Jubail.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 元3,488 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sete Lagoas costs R$ 2,450 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,600 (24 minutes ago)