Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017.
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 16% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,124 in Jubail.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (39 minutes ago)