Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018.
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 36% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,574 in Jubail.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tapachula costs Mex$ 20 (1 minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Surabaya costs Rp 11,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (about 3 hours ago)