Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03420 SAR / SSP *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 86% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 1,861 (54,427 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)