Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.028 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 40% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,991 (R$ 8,748) in Juazeiro do Norte.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tawau costs RM2.10 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)