Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.163 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,009 (R$ 8,608) in Juazeiro do Norte.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (44 minutes ago)