Cost of living comparison between Jos, Nigeria and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01194 SAR / NGN *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 67% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,329 (446,163 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (39 minutes ago)